Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day One Hundred & Twenty Seven: Arseholes

Dear David,

This evening has made for more pleasant TV viewing. Did an hour of yoga when I came in to avoid dreadful television and post shower I am revelling in watching 9 to 5.

I have hospital appointment tomorrow, which is great as the pain is now reaching fever pitch and I simply can't concentrate. My face is full of pins and needles and I'm rather crabbit.

Anyways, must ignore Man from now on after terse interaction today. Heinous. Horrid.

Kikicee

Wednesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), almonds for mid morning snack, salmon salad for lunch, can of tuna for late afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla) for dinner + couple of teaspoons of sugar free peanut butter

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: None.. FFS






No comments:

Post a Comment