Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day Fifty and fifty one: planning to cheat

Dear David,

Still rather under the weather with chest infection and am suffering from an extreme case of project fatigue. It's crippling. I have been talking our project at work at what seems like forever. It stopped, it started again and the Phoenix rose from the ashes. No, wait, it's a crow with a smashed beak and a wonky wing. It's crowing in my face every day and it's getting tedious.

Mind you, managed to buy cakes at the bake sale today at work and not eat them. All were safely delivered to my folks, nibble free. I am, however, planning an almighty cheat next Thursday. I'm going to a wild seafood dinner at my favourite restaurant - it's a taster menu, pretty set in stone and I'm going to savour every last morsel! Where I can cut the carb, I will and I won't be drinking but I will be inhaling the panne cotta!





I also am up £60 on my cheltenham festival bets. I had a tip for the RSA chase today - time for rupert. Epic fail. Put a tenner on the nose but it was a donkey. I did however back a horse later on, on the nose, at
16-1. There will be a final flutter on the gold cup and then I'm done until the grand national.

I am watching uri gellar on QVC right now. I can't find the channel but this is some of the most incredible bullshit I have heard in my life. Basically, 'buy this ring made of rock, with little or no intrinsic value, for £199 and it will give you special powers because I looked at it'. Oh where's the channel changer? Make it stop!

Had the dentist today and feeling woozy. Went to the boutique next door afterwards and bought a hugely overpriced, chavette, juicy couture tracksuit. Why? I actually have no idea. None.


Kikicee

Tuesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), eggs mid-morning, salmon and green salad for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: zilch

Wednesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), eggs mid-morning, turkey chilli and green veg for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: zilch

No comments:

Post a Comment