Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Fifty Two & Three: Cheat, Sunshine and Gee Gees

Dear David,

What a splendid day! Sun was shining and I smiled most all day. Work was fantastic and I was in a great mood. I did have a big slice of chocolate cake at work though as there was ANOTHER bake sale and the temptation was too strong.

The sun makes such a difference to a day though. Workshop today that was shaping up to be guerilla warfare went really well and there was laughter instead of tears. Much hilarity in the air due to comic relief fundraising and just the elevated levels of vitamin D.

I ran a sweepstake for the Cheltenham Gold Cup and prompted much hilarity. I did not continue my winning streak and ending the festival up £55. Not bad though!

Wore hooded top of miss chavette combination I purchased post the dentists the other day. When I tried both the trousers and the top together in the 'very raspberry', I resembled a human marshmallow. My bum looked like it could have fed a campfire full of about 100 kids.

Have to go and be sociable as my sister is up from England and she has just told me that writing my blog is anti-social...

I have lots of wedding/sister chat to catch up on. Til sunday night...

Kikicee

Thursday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), eggs mid-morning, chicken and green salad for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: zilch

Wednesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), eggs mid-morning and HUGE bit of chocolate cake, chicken, eggs and green veg for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, chicken curry (no rice, no garlic naan)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: zilch



Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment