Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Forty Three: They are not pancakes, they are dropped scones

Dear David,

Exhausted! Pancakes went down well and I resisted temptation. Given we are now in the Lenten season, people around me will start to be more abstemious and I will seem less virtuous, which isn't a bad thing!

Just an aside but abstemious, like facetious, have all the vowels in the right order. So does arsenious, but I digress.

I have a fever and one helluva head cold. I feel dreadful so body swerved Mabel tonight as have one functioning nostril and the other one is dripping like a tap. Watching the very first episode of Chuck and sipping round three of hot water and lemon with paracetamol. Can't face work tomorrow, truly can't. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

Quite fancy staying off, being snottery, making some jam and sleeping a lot. Bleh.

Tuesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), egg white omelette mid-morning, prawns and salad for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: not a snowflake's chance in hell

No comments:

Post a Comment