Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day Forty Eight: Cracked

Dear David,

I have just cracked and eaten some cheese and a bit of Ginger cake. Oh the shame! I shall be holier than thou or rather me tomorrow. It's given me an instant sugar crash and I have a headache. Epic fail.

I also found a great book while browsing online this evening. I love manga and, have to admit, my fluency in Italian is down to a combination of love, natural ability and watching manga cartoon in Italian when I lived there. Dragonball was my all time favourite - goku e le sette sfere del drago!

So I found Manga Mania villains: How to Draw the Dastardly Characters of Japanese Comics (Paperback).



This is recommended on Amazon as a book for children. However, does anyone know anyone that evil when they are young?

My advice is grow up, get a job and wait until you meet really twisted people. The office meglomaniac, the boy most likely to go postal, the nymphomaniac and the creep and many more besides. I can't help thinking that the fun to be had with this book and people you know (hate) at work is endless.

Your artistic efforts should be circulated anonymously in office for maximum effect. Mind you I'm not sure anonymity exists in any office, anywhere!

On the subject of the office, I'm going to be there in about 9 hours so it's definitely bedtime.

Night, night,

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment