Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day Ninety Seven to Day One Hundred and Two: More epic failing

Dear David,

This week has been so stressful. Document finally handed in on Thursday - 4 days late. I have another one to had in on Monday and it 6 days late. I have worked really long hours and I have not been running once. I have not updated blog, I have not had one good night's sleep and I am totally exhausted.

I did the 5 day detox and was fine until Thursday but I went out with work peeps and had some vodkas. Well, quite a few actually. I had funeral on Friday and it was most upsetting. I just ate whatever was put in front of me and had cakes, bakes and the like. I drank on Saturday and I really went all out. I got totally hammered.

This is now over. I have to start back on this again and stop being an arse. I have another 5 day detox kit and am starting again (for the second time) on Monday. I need to get back to running program and stop kidding myself on.

I'll weigh in and measure in tomorrow.

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment