Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day One Hundred & Three: A new beginning (again)

Dear David,


Right so 39 pounds down which equates to 4.3 ladies. Let's take some off...

I have 81 pounds to lose so that's 42 pounds to go which means I am nearly half way there and it has only been three and a half months.

Let's now focus on some more positives. My starting stats were as follows;

Bust : 43"
Waist : 39.5"
Hips: 47"

These have now reduced to:

Bust : 38"
Waist : 32"
Hips: 42"

That's a total inch loss of 17.5 inches. Still decidely hippy but more running this week and get the ass moving. It's on. It's totally on. I don't why I have lost the plot so badly over the last couple of weeks. It's been tougher and tougher getting back on the wagon.

Saturday was probably the drunkest I have ever been in my life. It was the first alcohol induced blackout I have ever had and also managed to come home with one shoe. We found it in the garden when I came home from work today. Far from epic.

The drinking on Thursday started the very steady decline. Thursday was actually hilarious though. There is nothing funnier than watching other people get more drunk and more badly behaved than you. Roles were pretty much reversed on Saturday...

Moved on from all my crushes, likes and attempts at being normal. I think SUBO is the way forward. I am booking slot on Britain's Got Talent now. At least I will be minted in my old age. Plus without the daily support of Dear Deirdre and the Jag, I definitely cannot be trusted to make rational decisions on my own!

I had to move chair to Shiteville today and it was a sad, sad day. I actually felt a bit teary. I HATE my new desk. Company does not seem to be shaping up well and shock, horror at big glasses was disproportionate to even their size. I should not have gone to Specsavers but should have brought a subscription to Cosmo and a baseball bat for the unfashionable, unoriginal few.

I am going to miss Dear Deirdre, the Jag, the Rey, the Witch and Yorkie. It's going to be dreadful, totally dreadful. I am trying to be positive but it's too sad. The Witch was joking today and I really could not even laugh at the tragedy that was befalling me. Heartbreak.

I will stay positive, stay focused and run tomorrow to cheer myself up.

It's time for GLEE!

Kikicee





Monday

Food: Detox shot, protein shake (Vanilla), turkey and salad, protein shake (Vanilla) for lunch

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: No exercise....poor show...

No comments:

Post a Comment