Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day One Hundred & Twenty Six: Spirit me home

Dear David,

Head is in tatters today. Work was good though, all things considered and I got a lot done. Dear Deirdre is off to Ireland so just the Jag and I again for lunch today. Great blether. Demented with sore head now and shattered from not being able to sleep. Can't wait to see the endo on Thursday.

Stood at bus stop tonight wishing and hoping and praying that someone, anyone would pass that knew me and take me home. I would love, just one evening, to be in well before 7pm. Miriam was on the bus this evening though and we had a good chat and it made the journey pass more quickly.

Need to get more adventurous with cooking. I don't think the bland, yet quick and easy, meals I am putting together are interesting enough. I have not made stuffed red peppers for a while and need to liberate some spices from the cupboard. Might go wild with some chicken this evening for tomorrow's lunch.

Senses being assaulted by River City. Mother refuses to put it off and it is seven shades of terrible. Woeful.

I have more work to do this evening.....again. I am heading back to work now.

Kikicee


Tuesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), almonds for mid morning snack, salmon, anchovies and salad for lunch, can of tuna for late afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla) for dinner + couple of teaspoons of sugar free peanut butter

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: None.. FFS

No comments:

Post a Comment