Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Two: part one

Dear David,

I'm on the train this morning. I just could not face the bus so stumped up for first class ticket to Edinburgh and am currently enjoying chamomile tea and some water.


Shake this morning was a little ick - did not have time for ice and it was only partially blended. It was passable though and admittedly it has filled me up enough to not want to start crying because the man next to me is devouring a bacon buttie and a cup of tea.

Took my glisodin tablets this morning - you need to take these post the 5 day detox. Still feeling good although ate so much spinach and green stuff yesterday that this morning's constitutional was like grass cuttings!

Anyway, I must get on.

'til later,

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment