Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day Seven: Vital stats

Dear David,

Ding, ding it's weigh in time! I've lost 3.5 pounds this week - a total of 11.5 pounds. 69.5 pounds to go from the grim total of 81 to lose!

I'm not ready to tell anyone my starting weight 'cause it's HUGE! However, starting stats were:

Bust : 43"
Waist : 39.5"
Hips: 47"

In the last two weeks, these have decreased to:

Bust : 42"
Waist : 37.5"
Hips: 46"

I have some before pics but not ready to share those either just quite yet! Need to build up to that too! Stats indicate a big arsed barrel and the camera does not lie!

However, found lovely quote in your book that has been my inspiration for the day. Proud of myself the last two weeks and long may it continue. I need to up my exercise routine but I'm on it this week.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Nelson Mandela, 1994

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment