Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Beginnings

Dear David Kirsch,

Every year I make New Year's Resolutions that I end up breaking. However, this year is not the Chinese year of the Rabbit but the year of the bridesmaid. My baby sister is getting married on New Year's Eve this year and I have no intention of being a fat bridesmaid (again). I need to lose 5 stone 11 pounds or 81 pounds, in American money.

I just thought I would drop you a line as I started your 5 Day Detox and it went well. I wrote to you about how to keep this going for longer. I had got a couple of your books and they seemed to be more about sculpting and refining an already quite nice body rather than 'fat girl has a go'. I liked the way the detox made me feel and I have lost 8 pounds in the last 5 days.

Thanks to Helen for calling me back when I wrote to you to ask how to keep this going. Helen recommended that I stick to the 2 week plan in the Ultimate New York Diet book and keep on it until I have achieved my target weight. I am not doing the boot camp style fitness just quite yet, David. I have hired a cross trainer for 8 weeks and am going to build myself up to a regime, albeit not quite as gruelling as those who have bodies worth sculpting, that's for later.

I now embark on meals five times a day at set times and am sticking to the A, B, C, D, E and F nutrition plan; no alcohol, bread, starchy carbs, dairy, extra sweets, fruit and most fats. I have two protein shakes a day and am drinking vitamin super juice, thermo bubbles and calming bubbles. You're expensive, David but you are not as expensive as a new wardrobe when I creep up to another size I don't want to be. It's going to be worth it. I'm worth it.

I'm going to keep in touch, drop you a line once in a while and let you know how I am getting on.

Warmest Regards,

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment