Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Two: part three - bleh

Dear David,

How's your day been?

Wolfed handful of almonds as late afternoon snack. Buzzed up vanilla protein shake with super charged greens for dinner - it's was bleh. Still not hungry to the point of distraction and it's going well. Made stuffed peppers for tomorrow's lunch as I fear today's smoked salmon may make a comeback in the staff canteen. I'm slowly but surely going right off it. Need to swill some calming bubbles as the news is making me angry - huge surprise from the Tories that if you don't speculate, you don't accumulate. Shocker!







Recipe - 2 meals or 4 snacks

4 sweet red peppers
Pack of turkey mince
2 cups of canned tomatoes
1 tablespoon of red pepper and almond pesto (p 222)
2 anchovies
Sage
Rosemary
Basil
Skoosh of spray oil

Brown mince, add herbs, add tomatoes, add pesto and anchovies

Heat oven to 200 degrees

Deseed peppers, stuff with mince mix and stick in oven, cover with tinfoil, couple of tblspoons of water in tray. Leave for 20 mins.

More appetising than the green puke I had for dinner but I am concentrating on the positives today!







I resisted temptation, I enjoyed what I ate, I ate slowly and consciously and I christened Mabel - more on her tomorrow. I also discovered that a CIMP is not a GIMP but that the play on the word (or acronym if one were being anal) provides much needed distraction when at work.

Night, night

Kikicee


Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment