Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Eight: Yum

Dear David,

On train, it's 7am. Almost made it onto Mabel this morning but sleep prevailed - no more laziness after today. I'm being a bit of an excuse monkey. I was shattered this morning because Glee and Gary Tank Commander were on last night and I stayed up late.

Oh I hate commuting, yes I do. I can't drive due to years in Italy and never having to. Between bikes, scooters and public transport, the need was never strong enough. Back in Scotland, this is not the case and I have to learn, I simply must! I am too fragile for public transport and too obstreperous for its inconsistencies!

Had mocha shake this morning - yum, yum, yum! Creamy, thick, tasty and less grainy tasting that the vanilla one. Result.

Brown bagged some turkey breast and spinach for lunch and have almonds for mid and late afternoon. I need to cook more and get a little more inventive as meals are becoming a wee bit boring due to lack of time and lack of imagination.

Anyways, over and out. The woman is coming with the tea trolly.

Kikicee

Location:Train

No comments:

Post a Comment