Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day Eighty Five: ENOUGH!

Dear David,

ENOUGH!

No more navel contemplation. I may well die alone but I'll be in a fecking tiny coffin!

I was a little bad today and ate 5 chocolates lovingly handcrafted by the Jag. The sun was out. I had a half day. I met with one of my colleagues to help him work on a business proposition and then headed into Glasgow. I got there about 4pm and went to meeting at the bank. I then went and had a bit of a shop and headed home. Half an hour before I am usually home and I felt that I had cheated the space time continium. Wonderful. Wrapped gifts I had got for a friend of mine who is going travelling and some little things for my sister for Easter.

Forgot my bloody trainers again and I really have not done any exercise this week. Going running as often as I can over the long weekend as I don't think I'll be able to squeeze it in tomorrow. I have soooooo much to do tomorrow - getting sick of being so busy, all the time. It's very draining and I am not at my most patient.





Lovely Gabsta send me the invite to little baby Oscar's christening today - delighted. Heading off in May to Parma to see the Gatti family and I cannot wait. Non vedo l'ora!

Off to try your fitness DVD, David. Mabel's hire has expired and she has gone back to the big gym in the sky. Well, that would be Airdrie actually. This now means that I have space in my teeniest sister's room to get moving and shaking with the weights, the big ball and the medicine ball. Hmmm...this could go well or really rather badly!

Kikicee


Wednesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), egg white omelette mid-morning, steamed salmon and salad for lunch, 2 5 chocolates made by the Jag, late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla) for dinner

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: NONE (forgot my running trainers)



No comments:

Post a Comment