Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day Ninety One: David Kirsch, can you please send some oompa loompas??

Dear David,

Right. Where the hell are they? Where are you oompa loompas? I have just eaten handful of yoghurt-coated raisins. I am still stuck in the f***ing office. I am writing a document and trying to cross-reference it with a policy statement and I am starting to get tired, emotional and a little frustrated. It is 20.24 and I am feeling a bit ‘murder, death, kill’.

I was not too bad today otherwise. I had shake for breakfast, egg whites for mid-morning snack, tuna and vegetables for lunch, wee can of tuna mid-afternoon and then f***ed it up by eating handful of the most disgusting raisins I have ever tasted.

I went for Week 4 Run 1 this morning. I am now doing the following;

Brisk five-minute warm-up walk and then:

- Jog 3 minutes
- Walk 90 seconds
- Jog 5 minutes
- Walk 2 ½ minutes
- Jog 3 minutes
- Walk 90 seconds
- Jog 5 minutes
- Cool down 5 minutes

I am doing the same again tomorrow morning. I have to admit I found it a little tough this morning at 6.30am. I got out early in case I was spotted again in my lyrca suit of shame.

Wore new dress from French Connection today and felt millions happier than I did yesterday..

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment