Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day Seventy Two: Freedom

Dear David,

Oh bliss! No workshops today, a much needed reprieve. I had to do a training course late in the day but it gave me time to get write-ups done from this week, lots of work and admin and talk a lot of shite to my colleagues. It was delightful. I have not spoken to my pod buddies for two weeks or thereabouts and I have been missing them terribly. I disseminated scones, left a grand national sweepstake kit to be run tomorrow in my absence and generally blethered.

Finally managed to get lunch with my two nearest and dearest pod buddies. We talked about the crushes that I have and one of them has decided that, as I am not getting any younger, I should take a more agressive approach. He has decided that I should not be left on the shelf and become a crazy cat lady so he suggested that we raffle a date with me to raise funds for the victims in Japan. Then we should fix the results so that it ends up to be one of two crushes. Failing that, he sent me a link to the Edinburgh cat and dog home, where they have pictures of cats that you can rehome! I'm going for the cat and the crushes have abated. Nothing like reality to put you off someone!

I went for a run today and it was great. It was hard going as it was more running this time than walking. I really feel weighted down by huge ass and am very aware that I make running look hard. I enabled the GPS on the C25K app and it was great to see speeds and distance at the end. It will be good to compare and contrast my progress over the coming weeks. Feel full of beans and full of health. Mood positively elevated!

I am getting a little bored with how slow weight loss is at the moment. It's going in the right direction and it's steady but I would like more dramatic results. I am losing patience but trying to stay focused. I am wondering how best to keep myself motivated through the next 50 pounds.......

I have to go to a funeral tomorrow so might not get a chance to update blog but will try my best. I am heading to farm this weekend and going to throw a few sheep about and catch up with my one of my oldest and bestest friends. Roll on the weekend!


Kikicee

Thursday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), wee can of tuna, protein shake (Vanilla) for lunch, another can of tuna for late-afternoon snack, grilled chicken and green vegetables
Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: 30 mins RUN and 15 mins of MABEL

No comments:

Post a Comment