Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day Sixty Five to Sixty Eight: Blow out and burn out

Dear David,

What a week! I am heading for burnout and then blowout, if I am not careful. I had to work really late on Wednesday and had to stay overnight in Edinburgh. Returned to the Chester Residence and I got the most wonderful deal. It was a night of bliss and I really got a chance to relax. It was workshop a-go-go this week and I really am frazzled. It culminated in a meeting on Friday that was rather heated but it was hotly followed by buggering off early as one of the chaps I sit with was changing department and it was his leaving lunch. I had made the most massive chocolate fudge cake on Thursday night, after having met with a friend of mine who I used to work with. He is on a health kick too and has started his running training. Wonderful company and he warned me of blowout. I could even feel myself ranting and getting rather hysterical about work when I talked to him about it so I really concentrated on relaxing this weekend so that I can return to work tomorrow in the right frame of mind.

Headed to the lunch on Friday and then to a bar, to another and then another. I cracked and had a couple of vodkas (tsk, tsk) and then headed home. Slept until the afternoon on Saturday and have never needed to sleep so much in all my life. Headed out to meet Mme Radge and went to a comedy show and then dancing in Buff Club. Really lovely night but home dreadfully late.

Mother's Day today and up early to treat mummykins to breakfast, shower her in gifts and generally be lovely to her. Lots of flowers in the house today and it's just beautiful.

I went running again today and have completed running training for this week. Last run of the three was rather easier than the previous two and I am confident I can get through this. I am determined to become a runner but I have to say I do make it look hard. I think when one is bottom heavy that running is definitely more of a challenge. I actually feel rooted to the spot when I start to run. I hope when losing more weight I find that this sensation goes. Did a little ''measure in'', rather than weigh in and was pleased with my progress. I obviously do need to lose more than 5" from my arse before running becomes a more pleasant experience!!!


Starting vital stats were:

Bust : 43"
Waist : 39.5"
Hips: 47"

Today's measurements were:

Bust : 40"
Waist : 33"
Hips: 42"

I have been terrible about updating blog and am going to be more disciplined this week but the week ahead requires an early bed. I hang my head in shame.....

Kikicee


Wednesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), egg white omelette mid-morning, protein shake (Vanilla) for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: 30 mins RUN


Thursday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), egg white omelette mid-morning, protein shake (Vanilla) for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: Nothing...

Friday
Food: protein shake (Vanilla), egg white omelette mid-morning, protein shake (Vanilla) for lunch, Thai curry, 3 vodkas

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: Nothing

Saturday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), egg white omelette mid-morning, protein shake (Vanilla) for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: 30 mins on x-trainer


Sunday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), wee tin of tuna, protein shake (Vanilla) for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, Grilled seafood and green veg

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: 30 mins RUN

No comments:

Post a Comment