Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day Seventy Three to Day Seventy Six: Cheat-astic

Dear David,

I went to funeral on Friday; a very sad affair indeed. My good friend's father died rather suddenly and it was awful to see him so upset. We had a wake afterwards and the traditional fare here in Scotland is steak pie, tatties and peas. It is not optional and not the kind of occasion where one can whip up a shake and slurp it. So I had lentil soup, steak pie and the trimmings and then went to the pub. I didn't drink any alcohol though. I headed into Glasgow for the latter half of the day. I went for a bit of a shop and had things to do at the bank.

I went to Whistles, Space.NK and COS. Whistles has a fantastic sale on at the moment and bought myself a fabulous green, body con style dress. The cheeky mare at the counter, umprompted, told me that it suited people with curves better but so few of them tried it on because they were worried about the body contouring nature of the frock. Who asked you, stick insect lady? Who asked you? Take my card and my money and cut the chat. Now I have a complex about wearing the frock. I wore it today to impress crush one but I think I might be off him.

The more (and more) I think about it, I have never been any good at picking men. For my parents, it must have been like when a cat comes home with something it has killed as a present. 'Oh dear, we are so pleased you have met somone, but you do realise he is a decapitated mouse?' The ones that have courted and woo'ed have, on average, been better chaps that the ones I have made a bee line for.....the moral of the story, the universe will provide. With more and more thought I realise the crush one lacks orchids and crush two has the potential to be the most boring arse that ever walked the face of the earth. Back to the drawing board.....or rather the Edinburgh cat and dog home.




I went to friend's farm in Ayrshire this weekend. I headed over on Saturday morning and the sun was breaking the sky, breaking the sky. They have sheep and it's nearly lambing season. There were two new, rather early lambs.

The dog is still mouthing and had a good bite at my large bum. The dog has a penchant for girls bums and I have quite a meal there for the biting! We watched some cracking DVDs and really just pottered about.

It was a great weekend but, after the steak pie funeral, I was on a slippery slope. We ate a McDonalds in the car on the way up and then had an Indian meal in th evening. MInd you, it was not just a McDonalds - it was a proper supersize - large McChicken Sandwich meal AND 6 chicken nuggets on the side. I am still regretting not having the sundae as well. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Well, two pounds to be precise...

I jumped on the scales this morning and it's a two pound gain. I am back on track now and am getting really stuck into the running this week. I am off now for some dinner and then it's GLEEEEEEEEEEEEE time!

Kikicee

Friday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla),Lentil Soup & Steak Pie, protein shake (Vanilla)
Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: NONE

Saturday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), MEGA McDonalds, Chicken Curry & Rice, Naan Bread....
Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: NONE

Sunday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla),Chicken & green veg, protein shake (Vanilla)
Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment