Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day Seventy One: Running

Dear David,

Oh the joy! I managed to get out for a run today. I really enjoyed it and I felt like I really needed it. It was actually lovely to do something for myself and block out time in my calendar for me. I had yet another busy day today. It was actually non-stop. Scones went down a treat and whipped up another batch this evening. I am going to start eating a lunch, rather than a shake from next week so I am getting back to some Kirsch style cooking. I will stop littering here with recipes of pure wickedness!

Running was great today - week 2, day 2 of training. It was positively exhilarating. I also managed to get the disabled changing room post run. This gives me great joy as I don't have to get changed in front of anyone or have anyone elses bits in my face. I hate gym changing rooms and it's definitely not a fat thing. It's definitely a prude thing.

In the main communal dressing area, there is also a brush that everyone uses that is matted with generations of hair and it's the most revolting thing I have ever seen. Seconded only by the hair straighteners that are covered with burnt hair from heads too numerous to count. It would give you the heave.



I headed home this evening and sat next to the smelliest man on the bus. Epic fail. I could not have a snooze as he was too pungent for words. Arrived home and did 15 mins of high intensity training on Mabel. It was a bit much. I had aimed for half an hour but it was folly. Whipped up scones instead, watched the football with my dad whilst making them and shed a little tear for Chelsea. I really cannot abide Wayne Rooney and hence Manchester United have fallen out of favour with me. He really is the missing link.

Going to my friend's farm this weekend and looking forward to a change of scene. I really need a holiday though and don't think I can hold out until the week I have booked in late June. I need to feel the sun on my skin; that lovely feeling when you feel your body warmed from the bones out. I might try and get a long weekend away somewhere before then.

Added some content to the Apps page and the DK (David Kirsch) Resources page. It's just some links out to David Kirsch materials, equipment you need for the exercise program etc...

Anyway off for the post match analysis

Kikicee


Wednesday

Food: protein shake (Vanilla), wee can of tuna, protein shake (Vanilla) for lunch, another can of tuna for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Raspberry), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: 30 mins RUN and 15 mins of MABEL

No comments:

Post a Comment