Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Eleven/Twelve: Frogs

Dear David,

Yesterday went well. Usual food intake, including shake for dinner. Ate a handful of raisins in the evening though - first cheat, oh the shame! Gave me gut ache and itchy skin (probably candida related) so that won't be happening again. It was not worth it at all and they did not taste anything like as good as I wanted then to be. Just glad it wasn't half a pound of chocolate or a bottle of wine, which is what I actually wanted!

Went for colonic #2 this morning. As before, but Kim added in herbs that were anti-parasitic so no flies on me! She is a doll! She was telling me all about her chats with the feng shui grand master and how one should alway have a frog in the house, pointing in from the front door to make you lucky. Im getting a frog - with any luck, it'll keep me away from the raisins.

Taking the banana out today to cheer her up as she was a bit peeved last Saturday in town. A combination of clothes not fitting or being too expensive. Mind you, she has a lovely wee figure and think it was more about being a manky student for the fifth year running and dying to start her life proper - it's coming, little angel, take heart! Rousing words are all well and good but I think a wee top from all saints might elevate her mood more effectively!

Off to shop! Have identified a few places I can have plan friendly meals in, with a bit of Meg Ryan tweaking, so I am raring to go. Thermobubbles in glass and I'll be full of pink fizz and energy!!!





Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment