Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day Thirty and Day Thirty One: forging ahead

Dear David,

I got an email back from blissworld today. They asked me what samples I wanted. I told them I didn't have anything specific in mind and that free samples are meant to be random gifts that persuade you into buying more stuff so I said I would leave it at their discretion. I was in a bit of a cranky mood today.

I get the bus at 6.45am every morning and, once on the bus, I promptly fall asleep. That is until this physic vampire started getting on at Harthill. Despite many free seats, she wakes me up every morning by poking me in the arm. I made a groaning noise yesterday morning and she bit the face off me. She went mental and started shouting about her being able to sit where she likes. I asked her why me and if she fancied me? She shut up and was not on the bus this morning. All us regulars were awake at Harthill this morning to show a united front, also because this woman is chav-tastic and I was sure she would come back with a posse.

No sign of her but bus was positively tropically warm. We all puffed and sweated all the way to Edinburgh. I was surprised when I reached my final destination and it was not Caracas.

I found a great quote today;

You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.
James A. Froude
English historian (1818 - 1894)

Exercise this evening definitely felt like forging and hammering! I was going to do the DVD tonight but no space in the living room and I just could not be bothered. Going to clean energetically! I am going to do some high intensity tomorrow morning and rest tomorrow night.


Kikicee

Wednesday

Food: protein shake (Mocha), almonds mid morning, turkey, tomato and aubergine bake and kale for lunch, egg white salad for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Vanilla)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: 30 minutes

Thursday

Food: protein shake (Mocha), egg white omelette mid morning, grilled tuna and huge salad for lunch, almonds for late-afternoon snack, protein shake (Chocolate)

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: 15 minutes of HIT


Kikicee

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment