Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day Fifteen: A little bit of heart

Dear David,

You made my day! I'm really proud of me too. It's so easy to follow, I'm not starving and I'm really getting into the exercise in a big way. I feel great, energetic, happy and full of beans. Wonderful! 

Found an image that tracks the journey quite well! Each of those ladies represents nine pounds so I have lost one a half ladies thus far. I was good today again; mocha shake for breakfast, almonds mid-morning, tuna and salad for lunch, almonds afternoon and shake for dinner. 45 minutes on Mabel and kept my heart rate at 150-155 throughout. What a difference it made and really felt the benefit of it. Colleague sent me a link to a calculator that you can use to calculate your 'zones'. Trick is to stay between zone 2 and 3 at 75% of HRT for good endurance. This is a great start for training for the half marathon.

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

A more accurate silhouette.....some food for thought. And thought is all I should be eating! 

Off to watch the end of My Big Fat Gypsey Wedding - bridal fashion at its most extravagant! Epic.


Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment