Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Ten: Sick

Dear David,

Have strep throat and feel terrible. Went to the fat doctor today too. His name? Professor Lean, no word of a lie. He approved your methods and sent me out the door with a pat on the back for my weight loss thus far. He's a big porridge fan though and thinks I should start the day the Scottish way! He is seeing me again in 6 months. Spurs one on!

Went for green tea after doctor before heading home. I wanted that biscuit, I really did.






Had shake this morning, egg white omelette mid morning with salad, chicken and spinach for lunch and shake for tea.

I wanted toast for breakfast and a mug of tea with milk, beans with cheese on toast for lunch. Maw and Paw demolished chicken fried rice for dinner - I wanted that too.

I hate being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment