Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Nine: Big glasses

Dear David,

Finished with mocha shake last night and had a gruelling 30 minutes of Mabel the crosstrainer. Started with mocha shake this morning and had almonds mid-morning. Had a fascinating chat with a boy on the bus this morning about the joys of playstation. I have to say I strongly disagreed! I can’t think of anything I would like to do less with two hours free.

Have new glasses which are HUGE and I am loving them. Chap sitting next to me said they put him in mind of Denis Taylor – philistine! I got sunglasses and got them made into normal glasses. I think they are fabulous.




Painted nails last night after having made a discovery. Barry M now does a nail varnish called Effects.




It costs £3.49 and is available online or in Boots the Chemist. It's crackle polish, you put a coat on and the polish separates so a pattern appears in a few moments. Great fun, great result and great distraction from omelette and chips which was served up last night while I drank mocha shake.

Back to the boredom.

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment