Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Twenty: Two Fat Ladies - 18 not 88

Dear David,

Lazy-ish day today. Went to aunties for dinner and had to bring stuff to cook as she was making a roast lamb, spuds and jelly and ice cream for pudding. Went over a little early and prepared some plan friendly dinner. She was very interested in plan and I think we may have another potential devotee! Marydoll had lots of wine, as did auntie, and this resulting in lots of choir-style singing. Panis Angelicus sung by two inebriated women in their 60s is quite an experience. They reminisced over days gone by and talked of dividends at the Cooperative and the lovely puddings my granny used to make.

Through the stories of rice puddings, tarts and jelly, I chowed down on sardines, roasted in the oven with fennel, red peppers and aubergine. Added fennel seed, fenugreek and tarragon. Very, very tasty, if I do say so myself.

Could not resist temptation and weighed myself this morning! What a delight met my eyes. I have lost 2 ladies or 18 pounds, as each lady represents 9 pounds. Deeelightful! Only 7 more ladies to go....


P.S Edinburgh, get over the big glasses, just get over them. Glasgow likes them.


Sunday: 


Food: protein shake (Mocha), almonds mid morning, egg white omlette, almonds for late-afternoon snack, sardines and vegetables for dinner

Supplements: Thermobubbles, Vitamin Superjuice (Lemon), Flush and Cleanse, Hoodia

Exercise: 15 minutes on Mabel the cross trainer - heart rate maintained at 155 bpm (pretty crappy)

Kikicee

No comments:

Post a Comment